Ever Since I was Introduced to Internet, One thing which always fascinated me was Social Networking, and as I matured and made my way through the Social Media, watching out for more and more people all around the globe, It is Sometime Surprising and really Heartening to know what others are thinking in the First and Second World Nations, also in the Quest of knowing the world around me in a better way, I have known about millions of new things be it in the form of an Idea , Information or a untimely joy and made some of the really good friends Online, Which I really wonder, to meet them sometime in Person, at some point in my life !!

In all, It has been a really worthwhile experience, worth every Time and Effort of investment, It has not only shaped my Inner Dimension in understanding people but also to Develop an ability to collaborate with New People and do some real work and also generate some extra bucks online.

Lately in the recent past..I have been Active on the Following Social Networks.

Orkut xanga Advogato

Facebook Reunion.com ANobii

My Space Habbo Flickr

Hi5 Jammer Direct vox

Blogger wayn Multiply

You Tube Friendster Meetup.com

LinkedIn Classmates.com OkCupid

Windows Live Spaces Open Diary Ning

Twitter LiveJournal wis.dm

Doostang CouchSurfing webbiographies

Tagged.com Fotolog MyLOL

TravBuddy.com Talkbiznow Shutterfly


PS: Some day when I am free I will Post all my Profile Links of the Above Sites.


0 comments: